Tuesday 16 July 2019

Which Greek God is Your Soulmate? #Love #Quiz

I love doing quizzes! They're so much fun, so once a month, I want to share a fun quiz with my readers. This one is called Which Greek God is Your Soulmate? This one was pretty accurate for me.

My result is below:



Your soulmate is Hermes!


Your soulmate is Hermes, and your predominant psychological trait is Vitality.

You are happy, optimistic, and realistic. You find being yourself rewarding, and tend to trust your own judgment. You keep a positive attitude, you radiate joy, and you know how to enjoy life. Your motto is: “Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.” That’s why your soulmate is Hermes. He was the Messenger of the Gods. He moved freely between the worlds of the mortal and divine. That trickster outwitted gods for his own satisfaction or the sake of humankind. In your past life, a majestic palace was created for you and Hermes, and the gods granted their command that you two should die at the same moment.

So, which Greek God is your soulmate? How accurate is it? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment