Wednesday 3 July 2019

#IWSG Getting a Feel for #Paranormal #Romance

I have been reading a lot of paranormal romance books recently, and I'm finding a lot of my ideas are nothing like what I'm reading. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I know it's good to have unique ideas, but I also know that people like to read certain things and my ideas might not fit with this. Of course, it could also be that other authors writing in this genre have fallen so deeply into the current trend that they haven't bothered writing anything else.

It's hard to tell.

What do you think? Do you think it's okay to break from current trends and do something different, or have you found that it tends to turn people off?





What is IWSG?

It's a great way to connect with other writers!


The purpose of IWSG is to provide a way for writers to express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. On the first Wednesday of every month, you can post about your thoughts, doubts and fears, discuss your struggles and triumphs, and encourage other who are struggling.

Visit the Insecure Writer’s Support Group Website to get started!


Don't forget to visit this month's co-hosts and offer your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment