Monday 3 June 2019

Weekly #Writing #Goals



Since I'm just getting started, I thought it would be a good idea to keep my (potential) readers up to date on my progress. So every Monday, I'm going to post my writing progress and goals for the week.

Here are my goals for this week:

  • Assassin Romantic Fantasy Novel: I've actually already finished the character planning for the main characters for this, so this week I'll be determining approximately how long the story will be and deciding if I will break it up into separate books. Then I'll be adding in the subplots.
  • Paranormal Romance Short Story: This week I'll be finishing up with the character planning and filling in any holes in the story.
I don't have a projected date of release for either stories at this point, but as soon as I know I'll fill you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment